Kingdom Automation Ltd,a Systems and Solutions Provider in Telecoms, ICT Networking, Security, and Audio-Visual , wishes to recruit ambitious, dynamic and innovative individuals in the following capacities:-
Position: PROJECT ENGINEER
Duty Station: Nairobi
Reporting to: GENERAL MANAGER
Execution of on-site company IT installation projects that cut across Telecommunication, Structured Cabling, Security Surveillance, Access Control, and Audio Visual Systems . He/she will implement installation plans and schedules.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Overall oversee and management of the projects from initiation to handover stage ensuring deadlines are met
• Working with customers to assess their needs, develop solutions to meet those needs, and implement new equipment or processes
• Troubleshooting equipment problems by testing components as well as reviewing service records to identify the cause of the problem
• Performing preventative maintenance on installed equipment
• Design and build BOQ, Proposal and Estimates
• Providing technical support to clients and internal staff
• Recommending solutions to customers regarding complex problems that cannot be solved by standard repair methods
• Draft and submit reports to adhere to company quality and business processes.
• Any other duties as assigned by the General manager.
• Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in IT, Telecommunications, or another related field.
• Professional Certification; CCNA, HCA, CCNP, or Equivalent certifications
• 3yrs experience in Installation and integration of Security Surveillance, Access control Systems, Audio Visual Systems, Telcom infrastructure, and Structured Wiring.
Position: SALES ADMINISTRATOR-TENDERS
Tasks will consist of, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare the tender within the set deadlines and responsibilities
- Communicate with the account manager and internal Tender process team for each bids where necessary.
- Reviewing tender document requirements.
- Prepare bid bonds if required
- Prepare the Worksheets for supplier pricing
- Strive to continuously improve the tender process
- Thorough understanding of the bidding process and documentation.
- Thorough understanding of IFMIS operations.
- Sourcing and liaising with manufacturers for correct responses and solutions.
- Proposed solutions product knowledge.
- Preparation of Quality Tenders, proposals, quotations for any prospect client.
- Contributing to the written proposal in terms of content and presentation.
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- A Bachelor’s Degree OR Diploma in either Sales, Marketing or IT related field.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a Sales and Tender Executive in a reputable ICT firm
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software will be an added advantage.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.